1) Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
2) Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
3) Checking all seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take – off.
4) Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
5) Serving meals and refreshments;
6) Selling duty – free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
7) Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
8) Giving first aid where necessary.
Seven Consulting is a private and independent Australian Program Management Consultancy providing seasoned professionals to deliver large – scale, complex business transformation and IT projects and programs to agreed performance criteria for Australia’s top organisations. We manage our client’s IT projects, turn around their troubled projects or improve their overall project delivery capability. Our clients include CBA, Westpac, Superpartners, Ericsson, Telstra, QBE, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone Hutchison, NAB / MLC, ANZ, Endeavour Energy, WorleyParsons, Woolworths, Oil Search, Transport for NSW and Stockland.